Blackhead, Whitehead, and Acne Remover
The Blackhead remover device for home use is customized with innovative vacuum absorption technology and also works for Whitehead removal, acne treatment, black spots removal, and fine lines removal.
- Easy-to-hold ergonomic body
- Can be used at home, in Spas, and in Beauty Salons
- Vacuum-absorption technology for strong suction
- Interchangeable heads for different skin areas
- Multiple suction levels for customizable pressure
- Hot compress for heat-based pore cleansing
Rejuvenates your skin without irritation or discomfort
The upgraded vacuum-absorption technology gives you strong cleansing suction without side effects.
Use on different Skin areas for Deep Exfoliation and Blackhead Suction
With a number of interchangeable heads, apply it to multiple places and skin types. Use a large, round head for a refreshing face-lift or choose a small one for sensitive faces.
Adjust the suction strength to adapt to your skin’s needs
From removing stubborn blackheads to minimizing pores – customize the pressure using the various vacuum levels.
Ergonomic body for a comfortable grip
Make long and thorough exfoliating routines more pleasant with a steady hold and long-lasting ABS material.
Simple button control with clear LED display
Power on and off and switch between strengths with a single click.
Lightweight, portable and USB-chargeable to charge on the go
Use the built-in battery and attachable cable to power your travel-friendly tool through a range of USB-enabled devices.
Certified for safe use
You’re in safe hands with this device that’s been MSDS, CE, RoHS and FCC approved.
Choose the type that best suits your skin’s needs
From devices with a hot compress function to a micro-bubble operation, select 1 of 7 practical models.
Usage and Care
1. Use a hot steamer or hot towel for 3–5 minutes after washing your face to open your pores.
2. Install the appropriate suction head.
3. Turn on the main machine and begin moving it gently on the skin.
4. Apply a cold mask or toner to your skin after use.
Don’t keep the suction at 1 point for more than 3 seconds at a time. Slide up and down to prevent purpling or reddening of the skin.
Please put a silicone cover on the bottom of the product before use, especially while using the heat compress function.
The product is NOT suitable for the following:
1. People with skin diseases, skin allergies, dermatitis, or severe sunburns.
2. People with skin injuries, eczema, or swellings.
3. People who have recently recovered from surgery.
4. People with physical, sensory, or mental problems are advised to use the product under a guardian’s direction.